Re: Tickets for Emery

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Chris Emery wrote:

> "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>
> >Alternately you can be like Scott Ulrich, and just show up at the last
> >possible minute and get great seats...
>
> We all don't lead a charmed life like Scott.

haha... since no one gets this, I guess I'll clarify. Bruce buys his
tickets for the Cinci OtR/CJ show well in advance, and me, being the most
organized person alive, buy my tickets, perhaps 10 minutes before the
show. I think they were around 8th row, and if I looked back and squinted
I could see Bruce. (but only because Damian S. was there with him and that
dude is tall!)

But, this is nothing.... the Tori show in Cinci I came with 2 others and
we bought our tickets *get this* while the opening band had already
started playing. Where? 5th row! No joke, great view and all.

latra,
scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd