Re: Tickets for Emery

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Lara, and all from afar:
>
>I'd say your best bet may be Ticketmaster online.  Alternately you can
>call them at 513.562.4949.  I just checked the web, and the only tickets
>online at the moment are for The Ark in Ann Arbor (Sun 13 Dec 98).  I'm
>not sure of the date that Emery sells.  (Anyone?)

YOu can order any Ticketmaster ticket *for* any venue from any
Ticketmaster outlet or phone #.   In fact, this is a well known way to
get good seats the minute they go online.   i.e., for a killer concert
in Cleveland for which the tickets go on sale @ 10am, at 10:01, call
the ticketmaster outlet in Norman, Oklahoma.

See?

>Alternately you can be like Scott Ulrich, and just show up at the last
>possible minute and get great seats...

We all don't lead a charmed life like Scott.
--
NP: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - _Bang!_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: