Re: Christmas Hopes

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:

[blah blah blah ramble ramble]

>Not that these are my all-time OtR highs, just it'd be nice.  Anyway,
>ideally (IMO) they'd play the following (maybe not in this order):
>
>Silent Night
>Amelia's Last
>Little Town of Bethlehem
>Little Genius prelude

Did I mention that they played this off the CD in Columbus right
before they walked on?

Why?  Linford, you gots da keyboards *right there*!

>Genius of Water

Substitute 'Ubiquitous Hands', not that either one is likely.

>Birds

*yawn*

>Moth
>Tumbleweeds

Is it just me, or does anyone else think 'Tumbleweeds would be a great
show-opener?

>Within Without

I'd cream my jeans on the spot.

>Away in a Manger

Bruce, you're a man of strange segues.   Within Without -> Away In A
Manger?

>Gospel Number
>I Will Remember
>O Holy Night (this would rock with Karin and Terri)
>Happy to Be So
>Last Night

Bruce, you're a man of strange segues.   Happy To Be So -> Last Night?

I *would* like to hear Jack's take on 'Last Night', though.

>Goodbye

>Encore1
>Latter Days (this is almost obligatory, isn't it?)

I hope not.   I'd love to see them show a little restraint, and not
play it again for...oh, say five or six years.

>Jacksie

Yeah, right, Brucey.   How they gonna swing it?

>Lucy
>
>Encore2
>Please Father Christmas
>I Painted my Name (there, I kinda miss this awful song)

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

>There was no mistake in eliminating Poughkeepsie or Mary's Waltz.  I'd
>just as soon hear Falling live again than hear those two death marches
>again.  hahaha (ducking thrown ornaments).

Add 'Latter Days' to that list for me.

>Anyone else, with a wishlist?  (I wish I was a neutron bomb...)

There's a neutron bomb in my pants, IYKWIM, AITYD.
--
NP: Karma To Burn - _Karma To Burn_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery