Christmas Hopes

I was just making a wishlist to Santa for what I hope they play during
this tour.  I hope they open with Faithfully Dangerous, then play the
Seahorse, and then some new stuff like Tumbleweeds, Anyway and Moth,
then on to OtR cult classics like All I Need is Everything, Poughkeepsie
and close with Latter Days.  (Insert sarcasm symbol).

Their setlists were really static when they were running around touring
Eve as well.  I wonder why they're like this now.  I re-read Candaces
brilliant review from 1 Sept where they played Bothered, Needle and the
Bruise, Etc. Whatever, Orphan Girl and Go Down Easy as well.  Hmm.  I
think it's only when I'm around that they're confined to setlist #1.

Not that these are my all-time OtR highs, just it'd be nice.  Anyway,
ideally (IMO) they'd play the following (maybe not in this order):

Silent Night
Amelia's Last
Little Town of Bethlehem
Little Genius prelude
Genius of Water
Birds
Moth
Tumbleweeds
Within Without
Away in a Manger
Gospel Number
I Will Remember
O Holy Night (this would rock with Karin and Terri)
Happy to Be So
Last Night
Goodbye

Encore1
Latter Days (this is almost obligatory, isn't it?)
Jacksie
Lucy

Encore2
Please Father Christmas
I Painted my Name (there, I kinda miss this awful song)

There was no mistake in eliminating Poughkeepsie or Mary's Waltz.  I'd
just as soon hear Falling live again than hear those two death marches
again.  hahaha (ducking thrown ornaments).

Anyone else, with a wishlist?  (I wish I was a neutron bomb...)

Bruce