Re: Canal Street Tavern show

Ron Brickley <Ron.Brickley at sdrc_com> sez:

>I want to go to this show as well.  I've never seen them at Canal St.It
>would be a nice change of scenery from all the Cinci shows I see.
>Plus I'm only 20 minutes away.
>The bad thing is that I haven't been too excited about shows lately
>and I usually decide to not go at the last minute.  Actually it's not
>the last minute, I just end up forgetting about the show and then it's
>like oh well.
>I would actually like to meet some of you ppl though.
>Maybe if I start psyching myself up now....

C'mon, Ron, you know you want to.   All the cool kids are doing it.

They've always played really well whenever I've seen them at Canal
Street.   That place just has so much *character*.

>> ON another note, remember the rumor that someone posted about Ric
>> playing with OTR at this show at Canal St?
>>
>> I had the opportunity to ask Ric about it last Wednesday here in
>> Columbus, and I told him I was giving him the chance to officially
>> debunk any rumors.
>>
>> He said "No comment"
>
>That's scary.

He gave me an entirely inscrutable smile on that one, so I have no
idea how to read it.   I still think it's not gonna happen, and he
just didn't want to comment on OTR at all, which has pretty much been
his policy thus far.  If you ever get to talk to Ric somewhere, that's
a guaranteed conversational dead end.  ;-)
--
NP: Pearl Jam - _Vs._
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery