Re: Canal Street Tavern show

Chris Emery wrote:

> "Keyser Soze" <harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu> sez:
> >Hi everyone, I go to UD and will obviously be at the Canal Street
> >Show.  Anyone up for some post show partying?  (Spoken like a true
> >college student, I know).  I live about 10 minutes away, on Brown
> >Street, in a big house that 10 of us live in so there would be plenty
> >of room.
>
> Groovy, Vic.   I might be able to do that, and I was trying to talk
> the binkster into coming as well.

I want to go to this show as well.  I've never seen them at Canal St.It
would be a nice change of scenery from all the Cinci shows I see.
Plus I'm only 20 minutes away.
The bad thing is that I haven't been too excited about shows lately
and I usually decide to not go at the last minute.  Actually it's not
the last minute, I just end up forgetting about the show and then it's
like
oh well.
I would actually like to meet some of you ppl though.
Maybe if I start psyching myself up now....

> ON another note, remember the rumor that someone posted about Ric
> playing with OTR at this show at Canal St?
>
> I had the opportunity to ask Ric about it last Wednesday here in
> Columbus, and I told him I was giving him the chance to officially
> debunk any rumors.
>
> He said "No comment"

That's scary.

> *shrug*  WTF?
> --
> NP: Queen - _Queen II_
> ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
> Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
> "My favorite thing about TV is the way Alex Trebek always has this
>  incredible look of befuddled disdain about him.  Other than that, TV
>  makes me nauseous."  -- David Lynch

Follow-Ups: References: