Re: Canal Street Tavern show

"Keyser Soze" <harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu> sez:
>Hi everyone, I go to UD and will obviously be at the Canal Street
>Show.  Anyone up for some post show partying?  (Spoken like a true
>college student, I know).  I live about 10 minutes away, on Brown
>Street, in a big house that 10 of us live in so there would be plenty
>of room.

Groovy, Vic.   I might be able to do that, and I was trying to talk
the binkster into coming as well.

ON another note, remember the rumor that someone posted about Ric
playing with OTR at this show at Canal St?

I had the opportunity to ask Ric about it last Wednesday here in
Columbus, and I told him I was giving him the chance to officially
debunk any rumors.

He said "No comment"

*shrug*  WTF?
--