Canal Street Tavern show

Hi everyone, I go to UD and will obviously be at the Canal Street
Show.  Anyone up for some post show partying?  (Spoken like a true
college student, I know).  I live about 10 minutes away, on Brown
Street, in a big house that 10 of us live in so there would be plenty
of room.

If enough are interested, I can arrange for some drinks to be ready
and we can chat, play poker, listen to music, whatever....

homepages.udayton.edu/~harrisvb   GO THERE
Vic