Re: Dec.11 OtR show

> Hmm...they might not let me back into my apartment near the OSU campus
> if I went and hung out with MSU people.

It's okay, it'll be our little secret (and never mind my crocodile
smile, really...).  I live in Lansing anyway, so if it were to
become an issue you could just say that you were never near East
Lansing or any of those pesky Spartan people.

> Wow, is this one *brave*.   Haven't you heard the stories, AmyRaven?
> Listie gatherings can be hazardous to your health.   In fact, in the
> aftermath of this latest one, Jessyka told me to remind her that she's
> not allowed at any listie gatherings anymore.

Listie gatherings may be hazardous to my health, but three consecutive
semesters of grad school is hazardous to my sanity.  Thus, the
urge to have a listie gathering. :)  Besides, I've been to parties
in Kent.  Listie gatherings *can't* be worse than that.

> Just make sure you have lots of eggs and toilet paper.

I suppose I could do that.  Or maybe I'll require everyone to "bring
your own eggs". LOL

Back to work, work, work,
Raven

np: nothing. again. but it's payday (!!) so it's okay.

--
Amy N. Macrellis
Michigan State University

Follow-Ups: References: