Re: Dec.11 OtR show

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>> Hmm...they might not let me back into my apartment near the OSU campus
>> if I went and hung out with MSU people.
>
>It's okay, it'll be our little secret (and never mind my crocodile
>smile, really...).

It's the crocodile *tears* you gotta watch for.

>I live in Lansing anyway, so if it were to
>become an issue you could just say that you were never near East
>Lansing or any of those pesky Spartan people.

Actually, I'm not much of a sports fan anyway.   My boss here didn't
say three words all day the monday after OSU lost to Mich State.   I
figure - it's all good.   They play again next year, right?  ;-)

>> Wow, is this one *brave*.   Haven't you heard the stories, AmyRaven?
>> Listie gatherings can be hazardous to your health.   In fact, in the
>> aftermath of this latest one, Jessyka told me to remind her that she's
>> not allowed at any listie gatherings anymore.
>
>Listie gatherings may be hazardous to my health, but three consecutive
>semesters of grad school is hazardous to my sanity.  Thus, the
>urge to have a listie gathering. :)  Besides, I've been to parties
>in Kent.  Listie gatherings *can't* be worse than that.

Oh yeah?   Hear this, kids?   She's comparing parties in *Kent* to
parties at *my* house.   LOL

Actually, I was surprised that more things didn't get lost and/or
destroyed that weekend.

So....who has my copy of Pink Floyd _Meddle_?    It's MIA now.

>> Just make sure you have lots of eggs and toilet paper.
>
>I suppose I could do that.  Or maybe I'll require everyone to "bring
>your own eggs". LOL

YM "B.Y.O.V."  HTH!
--
NP: Queen - _Queen II_