Re: Dec.11 OtR show

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:

>Since Dec. 11 is the last day of classes at this gray and dismal
>place--um, I mean Michigan State--I was thinking of celebrating
>by driving up to Grand Rapids, MI for the OtR show that evening.

Hmm...they might not let me back into my apartment near the OSU campus
if I went and hung out with MSU people.

>Naturally, since it's a celebration, I would like to see as
>many people as possible; and since I'm announcing to y'all that
>it's a celebration, it should at least be interesting.  What
>this means is that my apartment is open to any listie, Michigan
>or otherwise, who wants to organize rides, or to meet before or
>after the show.  If there's enough interest, we might even be
>able to put together a road-trip to Cleveland to see them again
>the following night (and to see some of these wonderful Ohio
>listies I've heard so much about)!

Wow, is this one *brave*.   Haven't you heard the stories, AmyRaven?
Listie gatherings can be hazardous to your health.   In fact, in the
aftermath of this latest one, Jessyka told me to remind her that she's
not allowed at any listie gatherings anymore.

Just make sure you have lots of eggs and toilet paper.

>np: nothing. i'm at work.  or school.  whatever.  ugh.

LOL
--
NP: Tori Amos - _Tori Stories_ disc 3
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery