Dec.11 OtR show

Hey all,

Since Dec. 11 is the last day of classes at this gray and dismal
place--um, I mean Michigan State--I was thinking of celebrating
by driving up to Grand Rapids, MI for the OtR show that evening.
Naturally, since it's a celebration, I would like to see as
many people as possible; and since I'm announcing to y'all that
it's a celebration, it should at least be interesting.  What
this means is that my apartment is open to any listie, Michigan
or otherwise, who wants to organize rides, or to meet before or
after the show.  If there's enough interest, we might even be
able to put together a road-trip to Cleveland to see them again
the following night (and to see some of these wonderful Ohio
listies I've heard so much about)!

If this sounds good to any of you, let me know.

Take care,
Raven

np: nothing. i'm at work.  or school.  whatever.  ugh.

--
Amy N. Macrellis
Michigan State University