Re: Emery, etc.

Hmm.  I'll gladly volunteer to organize a pre-get together.  Jan, I
agree that Kaldi's works well.  Any disagree?  Maybe we need more "group
activities" like who-the-hell knows what.  Perhaps "OtR Charades" or
something.  (Two syllables, sounds like "turnstile")...

I've heard rumours that Shelly will be there for the event (or was that
a public declaration?).

As far as housing goes, I wish I could help there.  I'll do some more
thinking, but I dunno yet.  I've officially been employed in Cincinnati
for nearly seven months yet still have no residence.

Jeff, the Chicago show/Led Zep thing sounds awesome.  I wish Jack woulda
belted out a LZ riff or something.  I'm sure Karin woulda played along.
Except she didn't play "Eye of the Tiger" with Ric, Linford and Brian at
one Eden Park show...

Bruce