Re: Emery, etc.

"Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com> sez:
>Hmm.  I'll gladly volunteer to organize a pre-get together.  Jan, I
>agree that Kaldi's works well.  Any disagree?  Maybe we need more "group
>activities" like who-the-hell knows what.  Perhaps "OtR Charades" or
>something.  (Two syllables, sounds like "turnstile")...

I give up.   What's two syllables and sounds like turnstile?

>I've heard rumours that Shelly will be there for the event (or was that
>a public declaration?).

That would be cool.

>As far as housing goes, I wish I could help there.  I'll do some more
>thinking, but I dunno yet.  I've officially been employed in Cincinnati
>for nearly seven months yet still have no residence.

Isn't that damned house of yours built yet?

>Jeff, the Chicago show/Led Zep thing sounds awesome.  I wish Jack woulda
>belted out a LZ riff or something.  I'm sure Karin woulda played along.
>Except she didn't play "Eye of the Tiger" with Ric, Linford and Brian at
>one Eden Park show...

She *did* sing along with 'Funk #49' on at least *one* occasion...
--
NP: Tori Amos - _Tori Stories_ disc 3
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery