surprise and disbelief

what exactly is the point of this whole thing?  i just recently started
getting it, and i'm practically disgusted.  i guess i had the vain
assumption that there would be intelligent discussion regarding the best
band in the universe, and issues that directly effect them.  somehow i
fail to see the connection of alanis morisette(she's a phony, annoying,
little wench, case closed) and over the rhine.  likewise does tetris, gay
dolls, and sam philips have absolutely nothing to do with over the rhine.
 i think we should direct this list to issues of real importance, like
wishing to high heaven that rick would come back.  anyway, my experience
thus far with my fellow fans has been a mite distasteful, but i hope they
can prove otherwise in the future.0-p98(my cat just walked across the
keyboard)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]