Hi! I'm new!

Hi everyone! My name is Lydia and I am fairly new to
this list. I live in L.A. and there are some upcoming
shows in southern California. If anyone lives out
here please let me know, I would love to go with some
fellow Rhinelanders! Also-I've recently started
reading a book called "Till We Have Faces". The
reason I started reading it is because of OTR's third
alblum. So-if anyone is interested it's by C.S.
Lewis. It's really good. It's a modern day version of
the classic Cupid and Psyche. Please write me back
and make me feel welcome! :)

Lydia Krause

===
Scripture of the week: Psalm 107:1

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever."