Re: Alanis bashing.

>Well yeah! I mean, I think it would be wonderful if more people loved
>the album "10 Cent Wings" by Jonatha Brooke as much as I do, and a lot
>of those songs had real radio potential,but it just didn't happen. And
>Burlap to Cashmere probably won't hit the mainstream really big either
>because that whole fascination with jam-bands is kind of dying out in
>the mainstream.

First of all, Jillian, this is how you respond to something...make sure you
have the little *>* things...that way we can tell what you said and what
you're replying to!

Secondly, although Jonatha Brooke's _10 Cent Wings_ is ok, she was so much
better when she was still a duo with Jennifer Kimball.  The harmonies made
her songs.  *love is more thicker than forget* is all I have to say!

NP:  Rick Callender  _Undone_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka