Re: Wow, I should keep up on these messages better!

Hey Carol thank you for lightening the discussion a little bit! I did
not undress the Billy doll,and I will say this now: I wash my hands of
the whole Billy subject! :)

WooHoo!!! Sam Phillips fans!!! I used to be on her mailing list but it
wasn't as fun as this one,and basically nobody knows anything about what
Sam is doing with herself. Supposedly she is to be releasing a best of
package soon or something,she had a baby,and left Virgin records.
*shrugs* I have no idea,but Sam rocks my world and I would love to see
her tour one of these days!!!My dad thinks her voice is annoying too,but
my best friend was obsessed with her for a while.

***watch out,everybody!!! It's OtR content!!!***
I actually think OtR and Sam would make an interesting collaboration in
the studio...I was thinking of this,because I heard what Sam did for an
REM work-in-progress,and I'd like to hear the creative melding of the
two...any opinions?

~jillian~

NP: Elvis Costello _My Aim Is True_