Wow, I should keep up on these messages better!

Wow, leave you all alone for a week, and look what
happens!  The Billy doll, Alanis and Sam Phillps!
You all never cease to amaze...

Jillian, did you undress that Billy doll?  From what
I hear, he is exceedling well endowed.  I just love
his outfits.

Yeah, other Sam Phillips fans!  Where are you?  When
she comes around again, I'd love to road trip for a
show -- all of my friends think she has the most
annoying voice on earth.

As far as Alanis goes, I'd wouldn't waste my money
again on a show or a CD of hers.

Carol
Sent by RocketMail, free e-mail for the planet.
* Visit & explore Cybersmith at http://www.cybersmith.com
* Get your web-based e-mail at  http://www.rocketmail.com