Re: @@@ Billy

Christopher "Twister" Emery wrote:

> Who cares about the sexual orientation of inanimate objects?

I think both the Pope and the G.O.P. care.  Anyway, I can't fathom
a market for a Billy doll...  Are they hoping in selling them all
in pairs?  hahaha.  I crack myself up.

Next, coy Chris added:

> (Naked Tetris stuff deleted to save space)  What irritates me
> is that if the game allowed homosexual connections, I'd get much
> better scores.

Chris, that's the same thing you say about bars in Columbus, too,
right?!

Bruce
OtR Geek Code v1.02:  a216534 /t:HtbS +y3 +L8 +mB