@@@Sam Phillips

It seemed to
> me that he was more worried aboud his own selfish musing than her
music. They
> were horrible.

And, once again, I think those CDs are great (since they're probably
_The
Indescribable Wow_ and the one right after it, the title of which
escapes me).
Her husband was the guy whose mind you were trying to guess, btw...
(T-Bone
Burnett)

And jillian's input on all of this is that I do think Sheryl Crow is
maturing, Sam Phillips' second album is called "Cruel Inventions", and
she very much shared a vision with her producer/husband T-Bone Burnett.
I think those albums are awesome! So much better than her latest
release, "Omnipop". Although "Martinis & Bikinis" is the best overall
album of hers IMO, "Indescribable Wow" is a wonderful album! Granted it
sounds like it was released in 1988, but it's one of my all-time
favorites. Anyway just thought I'd share because my interest in Sam was
sparked.

Jillian <><