X-rated Tetris?

Yikes! Sounds funny...anyway I personally don't really care about the
sexual orientation of inanimate objects. I metnioned Billy fleetingly in
an email,someone asked me what Billy was,and here we are. Like I said to
jg yesterday, I'm the Queen Of Digression Into Random Subjects.

So...for some OtR content for once, where can I find chords? I only know
how to play one song and I feel like a dork because I want to play more.
:)

~jillian~