Re: X-rated Tetris?

"Jillian Tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com> sez:
>Yikes! Sounds funny...anyway I personally don't really care about the
>sexual orientation of inanimate objects. I metnioned Billy fleetingly in
>an email,someone asked me what Billy was,and here we are. Like I said to
>jg yesterday, I'm the Queen Of Digression Into Random Subjects.

Yeah...every now and then I'll get a guy stuck face down, and then I'm
screwed (FIGURATIVELY, FOLKS!) because there's no way to hook him up
to anyone.   See?  That's when it would be convenient to drop another
boy onto him for a wee bit of buggery and clear the row.

>So...for some OtR content for once, where can I find chords? I only know
>how to play one song and I feel like a dork because I want to play more.
>:)

Well, drawing on my memories of high school geometry class so many
years ago, the easiest way to find a chord is to have two distinct
points (L and M) on circle K.   Line segment LM is a chord.

HTH.  HAND.

NP: Yes - _Union_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
I doubt, therefore I might be.