@@@ Re: Your fire burns me...like widgets, Mitches and lesbians.

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, DustyVolume wrote:

> And to make it even more annyoing you can't put the thing on
> repeat (something I invaribly do with every song I fall in love
> with--yes even "cast me away"--for three days straight).  I finally just
> taped the thing like 8 times or something and listened that way when I
> started jonesing for "I feel you move like smoke in my eyes...your fire
> burns me like a favourite song..."

haha. my CD player this cool AB option or something where you click a
button at a certain point and then click it at another point and it will
play the section on repeat over and over and over again...
if you think repeat was good for annoying family and roommates, you have
to try just certain list sectioons or perhaps a single sentence...
don't be bothered don't be bothered don't be bothered don't be bothered
or better yet
vanilla ice ice baby vanilla ice ice baby vanilla ice ice baby
	(since this vanilla ice thing is getting to be a big topic
heehee

> personal note to self:  Why can't I look at the three words "witches
> lesbians and midgets" without laughing?  must be some sort of mental
> glitch there--maybe some sort of cerebral black hole.  "It's just a jump
> to the left..."

hmmm.... yep.

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd