Re: lesbians, witches and midgets, oh my!

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, elmo' wrote:

> anyone heard any rumblings about a record deal yet?  or when they
> might start working on the next album?

no, but i do remeber reading in citybeat or everbody's news or something a
monk article that said monk was going to be recording soon. yay! any
confirmations on this? i believe it said it would be finished early '99.

> i heard a rumor that they had
> enough stuff in the can to release something but L wasn't satisfied
> with it.  I have no idea if this is true in any way, shape or form.
> The person who passed the info along to me is extremely disreputable
> and morally bankrupt  (Thanks for the tip, Chris E.)

LOL

see ya,
scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd