lesbians, witches and midgets, oh my!

48 hours without sleep and the demon caffiene won't let me nod
off...the solution...e-mail the list with some inane ramblings...

4 out of 5 lesbians prefer Trident

Binky wears a dress and likes girls...does that make him a lesbian?
and how short do you have to be to qualify as a member of the lollipop
guild.  We may have a couple of listies who qualify...

REM rules past, present and future...jg, a pox 'pon your house for
saying otherwise. okay, maybe not a pox but at least a rash...okay,
not even a rash, maybe just  a mild reddening of the skin...oh, hell,
i love ya too much to curse ya, jg...

okay, here comes the otr content...
anyone heard any rumblings about a record deal yet?  or when they
might start working on the next album?  i heard a rumor that they had
enough stuff in the can to release something but L wasn't satisfied
with it.  I have no idea if this is true in any way, shape or form.
The person who passed the info along to me is extremely disreputable
and morally bankrupt  (Thanks for the tip, Chris E.)

i'm outta here,
elmo'

np:  Afghan Whigs:  Gentlemen (in preparation for 1965)