Re: ow, that smarts!

DustyVolume <marquis at icx_net> sez:
>Earlier today, some *anonymous* person posted this:

Who *is* that, anyway?

[...]

>and Chris, your so sweet too--that is when you're not screaming black
>imprecations through the fiber optics.  Hmmm wouldn't e-mail death
>threats be considered a felony since the telephone lines are FCC
>regulated??  hmmmm.

binky knows I love him.   Plus, he's done it before.    He knows at
this point, I *won't* hesitate to spank him if he does it again.

NP: Pink Floyd - _Obscured By Clouds_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Follow-Ups: References: