VOL stuff...

I'm not really a huge VOL fan but i know alot of you guys are. I buy
music from these guys so i get some e-mail from them and this is one
that came in today. So i am just passing it along. Take care all.

enjoy,

jeff k.

np: george shearing: lush life

Hello!

WeatherVane Music is pleased to to offer you 'The Gift', a collection of
12 beautiful Christmas songs that are guaranteed to put you in the
Christmas spirit! The album features 6 of the finest acoustic oriented
musicians in the country... folks you will love! Everybody loves great
Christmas music, and we promise this CD will become one of your
favorites. 'The Gift' makes a great present for friends and family, and
we have discounts if you order several copies! Check out this song list:

1. O Holy Night -- HUGHES & WAGNER
2. The Little Drummer Boy -- CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen -- JASON HARROD
4. Joy to the World -- CLAIRE HOLLEY
5. Sing Angel Choirs -- VIGILANTES OF LOVE
6. Blue Christmas -- JOHN AUSTIN & ERIN ECHO
7. O Come, O Come Emmanuel -- JASON HARROD
8. Silent Night -- CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS
9. Hark the Herald Angels Sing -- HUGHES AND WAGNER
10. Once in Royal David's City -- CLAIRE HOLLEY
11. Away in a Manger -- JOHN AUSTIN & ERIN ECHO
12. On To Bethlehem -- VIGILANTES OF LOVE

Sound files are now up on our web site, www.weathervanemusic.com, and you
can order through our secure on-line server or call us directly via our
toll free number 888-660-9933.

For $14, this CD is guaranteed to put you in the Christmas spirit. Buy
your copy today, and buy one for a friend too!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

The folks at WeatherVane Music

Follow-Ups: References: