Re: bothered by eve

Well...IMO it's there to test your fan capacity. Like,if you really love
the band you'll go through the process...hehehe just kidding!

I've got a question.
when I want to hear "bothered" on my eve cd, I have to either go to
"falling" and fast-forward or go to "bothered" and rewind.  a bit
annoying.  at first I thought, "now THIS is a hidden track" because I
thought it was deliberate.  but at some point, I started thinking, "why
would they make you suffer a little to hear that song?"  ('tho the
suffering is well worth it.)

so I'm wondering -- is this some flaw that I just happened to stumble
upon or does everyone else have to go through the same thing?