Re: Sarah & Karin

 >I think Sarah and Sinead O'Connor are more similar and if Sarah
>imitates a style, it would be Sinead's style that she imitates.  I
>don't think there is such a thing as stealing a style.

Heehee when I first heard Sarah,I actually thought she was Sinead...I
was like, "Hey mom,Sinead's gotten really really good!"

>I agree in which imitating someone's style is one of the best
>compliments one can have.

Leigh Nash, Sarah Masen, Jonatha Brooke (and Sarah McLachlan of course)
should feel quite complimented when my stupid cd finally comes out.
*laughs nervously*

Have you ever heard Sarah's very early stuff.  Its hard to tell its her.

I love it!!! "Vox"...what a great song! "Sad Clown"..."Out Of The
Shadows"...wow.

np: Alanis "Thank U" mp3