Re: @ Sixpence/Terroristen

Yep, Christopher Garhardt Emery and I went to the hard-to-find Mekka
last evening and enjoyed Sixpence None the Richer.  CD101 gave out promo
cassettes with "Kiss Me" and two other edits on it, it got me home in a
happy bouncy mood.

I love that song,absolutely love it!!! It's so...HAPPY! And I usually
don't go for happy music (with the exception of "Top Of the World" by
our friends The Carpenters...)

It's rare when a band lives up to it's hype; Sixpence did that and more.
They played 8 tracks, including two brand new that have not even been
recorded, and "There She Goes Again" by the La's.

Ahhhh I love to hear such wonderful things said about Sixpence!!! I tend
to think they can do no wrong...heehee. And "There She Goes" is one of
my favorite songs of all time. Nice to hear my favorite band cover it.
Was one of those unrecorded songs by any chance called "Montero" or
something like that? :)

~jillian~