Re: Eve, etc.

hi.

>At 06:30 AM 10/22/98 -0400, jg900 wrote:

no, actually i just "snipped", but that's o.k......
>>>G'night,
>>>Raven
>>>
>>>np: Blame it on My Youth--Holly Cole
>>>

>>woo~hoo!   Look, Jessyka, it's not just me!   yippee!
>
>JG...I noticed that!  Did I ever tell you that I now own two of her CDs?
>Just for you, baby!

I love you guys more and more every day!!   Little Ian has semi-permanently
lost the cover (jewel box) to one of my Cole CD's.   We'll probably uncover
it someday if we rearrange furniture or get the ducts vacuumed out or
something.
Jess,  somebody might,  just might!  be a Tom Waits fan on this list.  Wow!
how cool (for me?) would that be?  Now if i could only get ~you~ to
appreciate the drunken sloppy genius of Shane MacGowan....

And i admit that i was too course with my R.E.M.  bashing.  I still love
that band,  and even a shitty R.E.M.  album is better than most of the stuff
i could listen to.   But, if Cat still wants to kill me,  i'd like to get my
ass kicked in Jello Wrestling.  :-)

bye.

jg

np:  Lisa Loeb  __firecracker__