re: Chuck's Response

Chuck,

Thanks for the response. As a relatively new fan, and new Rhinelander, I
was curious about the history of the band. As I said, I've read much of the
older postings and published info, but I was curious about Ric's departure,
and wondered if it was the old artistic differences thing (which is what it
sounds like).

I agree with you that as fans, we should of course support the band. My
questions were mostly about noting the changes, and charting the
direction--past and present-- that OTR has followed. I was thinking of
Chris' response, as well.

I wouldn't want any of the bands I follow to just re-do their previous
albums/styles. Artistic stagnation is a terrible thing. But I'm curious if
the 'old' fans predominantly like the GDBD direction or not.

For my part, taking into consideration many of the comments I've read, I
would have loved to have seen OTR circa EVE--sounds like they were playing
a great set.

Actually, at this point, being so far from Cincinnati, any OTR is OK with me.

Matteo