jazz licks improvised in myrtle beach

there seemed to be quite a few loyals in myrtle beach.  some die hards
fronted their otr shirts, and the squeals were constant and unrehearsed.
my troupe and i made sure otr heard.

it's always a hopeful pleasure watching linford and karin make eye
contact.

karin herself continues to exceed the limits of sexuality and
sensuality.  some college arse goons took too much notice of that,
overlooking the amazing music.

i don't think otr mingled with the crowd because maybe they weren't
supposed to show up against cj, contract maybe?

my twin and i met some awesome twins before the show.  they overheard
our conversation and chimed in.  always neat to do that.
p.s.
ceco, sorry i missed you as well.  where exactly were you?  i might have
seen you, i was dead center about 4th row.  i ransacked the crowd and
could tell which fan from which.