Re: the defenders have spoken

Chris Emery wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, brooke zamudio <zamudio.1 at osu_edu> said:
> >>Brooke, please forgive one Junkies rec, but you MUST give Lay It Down a
> >>thorough listen, if you have to limit yourself to just one.
> >
> >i admit my interest in the Junkies has been rekindled. i'm sure  Lay It
> >Down will be floating around my head the next time i hit the record store.
>
> I listened to my first CJ album this past week - _Pale Sun Crescent
> Moon_.    I liked it on first listen, but it needs closer examination.

_The Trinity Session_ is a masterpiece, everyone. Trust me. The new one
(_Miles from Our Home_) is really pretty great, as well.

np: REM - _New Adventures in Hi-Fi_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins