Re: the defenders have spoken

Dancing on a volcano, brooke zamudio <zamudio.1 at osu_edu> said:
>>Brooke, please forgive one Junkies rec, but you MUST give Lay It Down a
>>thorough listen, if you have to limit yourself to just one.
>
>i admit my interest in the Junkies has been rekindled. i'm sure  Lay It
>Down will be floating around my head the next time i hit the record store.

I listened to my first CJ album this past week - _Pale Sun Crescent
Moon_.    I liked it on first listen, but it needs closer examination.

>is anyone going to the show at Bernie's Distillerie Nov.11?

I am, Brooke.   Want to hook up for the show?   I think the rest of us
Columbus listies are gangin' it over there.

PS - Give me a ring - we're having a party tomorrow.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Till We Have Faces_  (SS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: