Nashville show

Hello!  I have lurked for about a year now, but I wondered if anyone
else was at the show last night?  I was really happy to see OtR
because I don't get back to Cincinnati much.  I thought I would share
some of my feelings about the show.

I enjoyed OtR's set, although Moth isn't my favorite song.  I think I
miss the Eve era shows when everyone was happy with themselves.  I
always think back to my first OtR concert (Emery '94) and how we all
jammed in front of the stage.  I really miss that.  Now it seems that
no one even bobs their head during the shows (except me, and I was
fighting back chair dancing).  I also felt as if I was the only OtR
fan surrounded by a hall full of discriminating CJ fans.  Oh well.

I have always liked Cowboy Junkies, but I think Margot sounds much
different live.  Her voice seems lower on the CDs, or at least on Lay
it Down.  But, I did enjoy their show.  I thought they went together
well.  I think I would have preferred to see CJ's as an opener
followed by OtR though.

Well, that was my two cents.  And posting wasn't that bad...
Lindsey