the defenders have spoken

RE:Matteo

>Hmm. Maybe they just weren't warmed up yet. They were HOT in Seattle. I've
>seen them live twice, and the Junkies were great both times.

i feel i've spoken too quickly.  It's hardly fair to judge a band on the
basis of three songs....

>Brooke, please forgive one Junkies rec, but you MUST give Lay It Down a
>thorough listen, if you have to limit yourself to just one.

i admit my interest in the Junkies has been rekindled. i'm sure  Lay It
Down will be floating around my head the next time i hit the record store.
especially since you mentioned gdbd as a favorite.  gdbd holds me fast with
it's  vulnerable honesty and simple composition.  raw power is what i think
you said.

**brooke

is anyone going to the show at Bernie's Distillerie Nov.11?