Re: Brooke's comment (of Matteo's Comment)

RE: Brooke's comment:

  otr was so in sync, so sympathetic to each
>others vibe that it was hard to find moments where they were just plucking
>the strings.   maybe the Junkies are better in studio or they're toured out
>or something.  after hearing otr pouring out thier souls so eloquently, it
>was hard to listen to flatness.  i don't regret leaving.

Hmm. Maybe they just weren't warmed up yet. They were HOT in Seattle. I've
seen them live twice, and the Junkies were great both times.

The true joy, though, was seeing how easily Linford, Karin, et al, worked
into the Junkies' set. There was an atmosphere of equality, and I felt
Karin and Linford most especially contributed a very powerful element to
the already formidable Junkies.

It made me, for one, respect the musical abilities of OTR knowing that they
could jump right in with such a strong band.

OTR: great musicians, great people.

Brooke, please forgive one Junkies rec, but you MUST give Lay It Down a
thorough listen, if you have to limit yourself to just one.

To the others: I have to weigh in that Good Dog Bad Dog is my favorite
album, too. I've got them all now, cept Longest Night..., and though I
loved Eve, and enjoyed Patience, GDBD has raw power unequaled.

For what it's worth...

Matteo