My trip to Cincinatti, but no OTR

Hiya, all my favorite listies and such,

I a m very excited because in less than I month, i will be traveling to
Cincinatti with some friends to help them drive from Philly to Ohio.
They are going to a Phish show, but I don't have tickets. But, since I
loves Cincinatti so much the last time I was there (Emery, 96) I really
wanted to go back.

I know that alot of you  live in the town or at least in surounding
areas and I thought maybe we could have a bit of a get together.

so, my question is..... who's up for a really good time on November
14th? IT's a saturday night and so there has to be something else
happening in town besides this Phish show.

Oh, and I talked to Ysobelle, and she says she is coming and she will
bring her corset, so there you go, a reason in itself.

anyway, let me know if you think you'd like to do something this night
and we'll all make some plans.

Blessings,
Lara