Re: Richmond show

"Keith Abbott" <keithabbott at hotmail_com> sez:
>Hi everyone. I finally have good news to report from Richmond, VA! :)
>Where do I start...

Thanks for posting your impressions!   I'm glad you finally got to see
them.   I know exactly how you feel - last November I finally got to
see my favorite band, Yes.   And they played 'The Revealing Science Of
God' and 'Siberian Khatru'.   Oh...beat again, little heart.

>Oh and I did get to meet two of the other members briefly. Mike was
>actually the one who told me that Linford was looking for me after the
>show and couldn't find me. That's when Mike walked me and my wife over
>to the tour bus across the street. And when I initially saw Jack
>(hanging out before the show in the back) I thought he was a roadie.
>I felt like a major idiot (the first time, and again later on when I met
>Karin of course) when Linford introduced me to him. :)

Mike?   Mike Georgin?  Is he back with them?    Are you sure it wasn't
Wade?    Can you describe this character?

Reminder to everyone seeing the OTR/Junkies tour:  Post your setlists
for the giglist archive that Jeff Holland is maintaining out of his
love for YOU!  ;-)

NP: Brainscapes - 'Shaman's Wood'

ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"SHOTGUN QUASI-PERIODIC ISLAMIC MARRIAGE!!!" - Kibo