Re: Richmond show

>Mike?   Mike Georgin?  Is he back with them?    Are you sure it >wasn't
Wade?    Can you describe this character?

I dont know. I didn't get his name. I assumed from one of the previous
Rhinelander letters that was his name but I could have been wrong. So it
could have been Wade. This bassist was like 5'10 I think and had
blondish/white short hair and wore glasses. So whoever that is, that's
who flagged me down so to speak :)

>Reminder to everyone seeing the OTR/Junkies tour:  Post your setlists
>for the giglist archive that Jeff Holland is maintaining out of his
>love for YOU!  ;-)

I didn't get the setlist but I do know they played 2-3 new songs and
they did Poughkeepsie, Latter Days, All I Need Is Everthing...I can't
remember the rest off hand. But if I do recall anything I'll let you
guys know. I was pretty much in a state of euphoria so that's why my
memory is a bit lost. :)

Keith