Re: lurker

>>  That's ok, because *Jacksie* isn't on my top ten list, either.  But
>>  *Sister* is, and a lot of people don't like that one.  I don't
understand
>>  it.  But it's all good!  If we all liked the same music, how
incredibly
>>  boring would that be?
>>
>>  *hugz and kisses*
>>  Jessyka

I dunno, Patience has always been my favorite as I think I posted before
when we had this "favorite album" conversation (how is it that we always
come back to this thread?  We need NEW MUSIC!!!) but not because of
*Jacksie* or *Sister*.  I love *Circle of Auiet* and *I Painted my
name*.
Phil (husband) says these are the most pop OTR songs.  I don't mind
trendy
sound - just give me smart or interesting or touching lyrics and I'm all
over it, ya know?

Amy

When and why has "pop" become a bad word? That really bugs me! I mean it
really really bugs me! (Yikes,showing my age again...) If a song moves
you in any way, be it musically,lyrically...then you like it and you
think it's a good song,and all should be right with the world! But all
of a sudden "pop music" instantly means "crap". Actually what was funny
is that I always thought "I Painted My Name" had a kind of country feel
to it *ducks flying objects* ...but anyway,if OtR wants to write pop
songs,then yay OtR! And if I want to go out and buy "Ray Of Light" then
yay me! (Sadly enough this is a carry-over from a music rant I had
yesterday. So sorry)

Love and Kisses,
             jillian <><

"Where do they get "'Am Samwiches" from "Languages"? I don't
understand..." - Katie Shepherd