Re: lurker

"Jillian Tully" <waytogojane at hotmail_com> sez:

>When and why has "pop" become a bad word? That really bugs me! I mean it
>really really bugs me! (Yikes,showing my age again...)

*shrug*   Pop is pop.   There's good pop and there's bad pop.

[...]
>Actually what was funny
>is that I always thought "I Painted My Name" had a kind of country feel
>to it *ducks flying objects*

I'm more puzzled than anything else at this analysis.   Time to give
binky back his crack pipe, Jillian.

>...but anyway,if OtR wants to write pop
>songs,then yay OtR! And if I want to go out and buy "Ray Of Light" then
>yay me! (Sadly enough this is a carry-over from a music rant I had
>yesterday. So sorry)

_Ray Of Light_ is a pretty good album.

--NP: Phish (live) 12/31/97 @ Madison Square Garden
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
There is no such thing as a personal problem which can not
  be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.