re:lurker

>That's ok, because *Jacksie* isn't on my top ten list, either.  But
>*Sister* is, and a lot of people don't like that one.  I don't
>understand
>it.  But it's all good!  If we all liked the same music, how
>incredibly
>boring would that be?

>*hugz and kisses*
>Jessyka

Woooohooo! Another fan of "Sister"! I just love that song...and I don't
care how funny it sounds,that Hawaiian sounding vocalese that Karin does
at the end is groovy. Besides,I've never heard a song that puts the word
"clandestine" into use. I like that word.

*jillian*

"Green is really purple,and the moon is on fire!" - Judith N.

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\