Re: U2 and nostalgia value (absolutely no otr)/ trendy music / rachel's threats

Sorry I forwarded this wrong before...

>> man, this is worse than last year when i had to give up ska!"

>For some reason, this last sentence made me smile...

*in mock horror* nobody gives up SKA,man! Once you skank you're always a
skanker!!! (Sorry I had to show my age a little by picking on all the
silly ska kids in my town) continue...

>Yup. Me too. If I like it, I'll listen to it. But I do have to say
>that the
>majority of the record-buying public (as well as movie-going public,
>tv-viewing
>public, etc.) have pretty much crap taste. I mean, Celine Dion?

That is what I've been trying to tell my bitter ex-musician father for a
year now! If you want to know the top 10 songs that most people
hate,watch or listen to a countdown. That's obviously a little harsh,
but for the most part it's true. If the public gets sick of overplayed
songs,then why do the stations keep playing them? That's what I want to
know...

~jillian~

"All I want is the truth. Just give me some truth." - John Lennon

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\