Re: U2 and nostalgia value (absolutely no otr)/ trendy music / rachel's threats

Yeah,I still don't know what to make of this whole swing craze...I'm
straddling the line between non-conformist and anti-conformist at the
moment,mostly because I work at *the* local coffee shop,therefore
everything trendy must pass through. I still listen to my swing
records,but in the privacy of my own home. :) I mean,I didn't give up on
Sarah McLachlan when she suddenly became big-time with the Lilith Fair
and her new look and all...

Oh,and about the New Kids nostalgia...I went through that a couple of
months ago. I was a regular visitor to the official NKOTB site and I dug
out the old tapes and everything! Nice to know I'm not alone...
"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...the right stuff!!!"

Sorry about all that junk,but I have to agree with that generalization
of musical tastes. It's true. Thank you so much for clearing everything
up in this confused head of mine :)

~jillian~

"The cheese flies at night...but only Swiss has wings." - An anonymous
Southern Cali youth leader

"What's with you,man? Yesterday you were normal,and today you're like
the Chinese guy off 'The Karate Kid'!" - A.J.
\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\