Potpourri

Li'l Brucey scribbled:
>Are you cool or a loser,just answer that so we won't have to waste time if
>it's >the latter?

I'm a loser, baby...I must be since i've never played in any of those damn
reindeer games.:-)  (although i may have been skulking in a corner)

Also, there IS a U2 greates hits package due out this month...The Sweetest
Thing has been re-released as a CD single.  (I dug this song when it was
just a b-side from the J-Tree)

How is this related to OtR....Well...Bono wrote The Sweetest Thing about
Karin after meeting her at an Ancient Order of Hibernians meeting way back
in 1983.  He was so taken with her shy smile and sweet nature (and the way
she could put away pint after pint of Guinness)

Also, all this talk of Nostalgia has me digging through my old cassette
tapes...now where did that damn Flock of Seagulls tape go???

Also, spotted snoop diggety dog on my last venture to beantown...he was
living in a dumpster near M.I.T. and stalking Don.  He was a little
incoherent and looked like he hadn't eaten in days (okay, so he was always
like this)...I gave him a couple of bucks for a haircut and a bottle of
Boone's Farm.

peace out,
Ben

NP:  Massive Attack _Mezzanine_

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend...inside of a dog it's too
dark to read"  -?

Follow-Ups: References: