Re: Lurker :)

Chris Emery wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, Layne Petersen <petersen at info2000_net> said:
>
> >> I am one of these as well!  Mr. Emery might berate me, but I LOVE gdbd.  We
> >> should band together in a show of force.  The others be damned!  (or some
> >> other trite militaristic phrase)
> >
> >Yeah! Don't be scared of Chris. He's just a big prog-lovin' softie... :)>
>
> LOL   Everybody seems to have my categorized.

Well...

> >Mareesa... put _Patience_on in headphones on a nice, cool rainy night. It's one
> >of those kinda discs. The first two songs didn't just absolutely hook you?
>
> Man, those first two songs are what life's *all* about.   Layne,
> you're making *me* get the headphones out.

That's what I'm here for, Chris. To remind you all about what's really good in
life. And this is it. Those 2 songs (that whole CD, actually) are also nice driving
music on a rainy evening. Just has a rainy vibe to it, I guess.

np: Elvis Costello - _Girls Girls Girls_

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins