RE: Lurker :)

From: ~Mareesa Orth~ [mailto:c718909 at showme_missouri.edu]
> Oh geez wow...talk about strange...I come out of lurking, make a comment
> about GDBD and BAM! I started a topic! :)

Well, it's really a long standing can-O-worms that you opened.   It boils
down to Old School vs. New School.

> Anyway, I'm glad I did, because
> everyone's comments are so interesting. When I get some time II'm going to
> give Eve and Patience the listening that they deserve. And whoever it was
> taht said something about GDBD and ages may be onto something....I think
> part of why I like it is because it's _comfortable_ to me...whereas Eve
> and Patience are maybe too different.

Sometimes I like my music to be challenging, and not comfortable at all.

>..but the thing is, I like all sorts
> of "odd" music that other people have not heard. So I don't really know
> what my deal is, but I'll be keeping an open ear :)

Want some "odd" music?   Go get some King Crimson albums, then let's talk.
;-)

[bigass .sig snipped]

PS Jeanene!  Guess what arrived in the mail today?

NP: Phish (live) 4/4/98 on mp3